Ardent advises on feasibility options for transport, infrastructure, and energy & renewables schemes. From concept to delivery, our involvement at critical points in the project life-cycle underpins the decision-making process, ensuring the project´s integrity.
Throughout the planning and development phases, risks and costs as well as opportunities are identified and monitored to ensure a realistic appraisal of the proposed scheme. This process is captured within our stage reports to ensure the case for the scheme is robust.
Our knowledge of the procedural framework in which schemes are promoted and delivered perfectly positions us to steer clients safely and confidently through the legal and heavily bureaucratic process. We capture all options, consultation and project development with staged reports to support any examination in public.
Our service includes:
- Feasibility assessments and advice
- Scheme appraisal and development options for multi-disciplinary project teams
- Identification, assessment and advice on property proposals and impact
- Policy planning, legislation, valuations, budgets, consents and environmental matters
- Consultation process and reports
- Objections and dispute resolution