Land Referencing & GIS
Ardent is an industry recognised name in Land Referencing operating throughout the UK. Ardent delivers a quality service for major infrastructure projects and is the market leader in Development Consent Order (DCO) land referencing having delivered on over 45 DCO projects.
To date our team have produced in excess of 75 Books of Reference/CPO Schedules across a wide variety of projects ranging from 5 to 5000+ plots of land. We have the resource, the skills and the experience to take on any referencing task we are presented with. Get in touch with our team to find out what we can deliver for you.
So what does our service include?:
- Application of a robust land referencing methodology to demonstrate diligent/reasonable enquiry ahead of public consultation and application submitting
- Requests for Information (RFIs) and Land Interest Questionnaires (LIQs)
- Complex Land Registry title interpretation
- Land Data management
- Production of statutory compliant Books of Reference and Compulsory Purchase Order Schedules
- Land Plans, Order Plans, Deposited Plans and Rights of Way Plans
- Securing Land Access for surveys
- Statutory acquisition notices such as Notices to Treat, Notices of Entry, Notices of Intention and General Vesting Declarations
- Reporting of notice returns
- Preparation, placing and monitoring of site notices using mobile technology
- Land referencing experts at hearings or Public Inquiries
- Bespoke plans for Land & Works Agreements
- Consultation & Landowner Engagement services
- Support through the Optioneering process
Our Land Referencers are specialists in the field and fully trained through our in house training syllabus. Consisting of management led seminars and workshops, the syllabus has resulted in Ardent being recognised as leaders in the Land Referencing sector.