Ardent provides specialist land and property services that ensure the success of regeneration projects requiring compulsory purchase and complex land acquisition. We offer the following services to ease the complexities of site assembly;
- Identification of land owners
- Land assembly optioneering/feasibility advice
- Negotiation and acquisition of land and options by agreement
- Valuation and CPO cost estimates
- Land acquisition strategy to fit with programme requirements
- Advice on phasing to maximise value and reduce costs
- CPO Project Management
- Leaseholder and tenant compensation packages
- Occupier relocation strategies
- Liaison with planning team to ensure CPO and planning consultation is effective
- CPO indemnity agreements
- Consideration of the acquisition of rights, rights to light, section 203 appropriation
- Notice serving, Statements of Reason, Making of the Order, Statements of Case
- Representation at Public Inquiry
- Claims management and negotiation
- Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) expert witness
We advise a large number of local authorities and private promoters across the country including many of the London Boroughs, Local Authorities nationwide, Housing Associations and developers. Further information on specific projects and others can been seen on the Case Studies page.
Whether you are exercising compulsory purchase powers or affected by the use of them, Ardent’s team of Project Managers, Chartered Surveyors and Land Referencers are specialists in all aspects of compulsory purchase.
For more information, please see our services page.