Ardent provides specialist land and property services that make compulsory purchase and land acquisition easy. We offer the following services to ease the complexities of site assembly;
- Identification of land owners
- Negotiation and acquisition of land and options by agreement
- Valuation and CPO cost estimates
- Land acquisition strategy to fit with programme requirements
- Advice on phasing to maximise value and reduce costs
- CPO Project Management
- Leaseholder and tenant compensation packages
- Liaison with planning team to ensure CPO and planning consultation is effective
CPO indemnity agreements
- Consideration of rights to light, section 237 appropriation
- Representation at Public Inquiry
We have and are advising a large number of local authorities and private promoters across the country including London Resort Company Holdings, London Borough of Hackney and Tamworth Borough Council. Further information on these projects and others can been seen on the Case Studies page.
Whether you are exercising compulsory purchase powers or affected by the use of them, Ardent’s team of Project Managers, Chartered Surveyors and Land Referencers are specialists in all aspects of compulsory purchase.
For more information, please see our services page.